Wed 26th - Local St Helens Trails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed 26th - Local St Helens Trails

7pm start from the Manor Farm pub in Rainhill. Ride will last about 2 hours.

Front and rear lights recommended for the tail end of the ride but not mandatory. Would strongly recommend a rear light though if you're riding home afterwards.

Mix of trails around Dream, Clock Face and Bold.

Any decent mountain bike will do but you won't have much fun without a dropper post. Some short steep technical descents to handle.

Reply below if you'd like to join us.

No helmet no ride.

Hey! Thanks CHUNK for fixing.
    I will see you on Wednesday petern

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Hey! Thanks CHUNK for fixing.
      I will see you on Wednesday petern
      great on both counts. thanks CHUNK

Comment

Think I will try to get there for this ride. Just got my dropper on so would be a good ride to test it out.

Comment

Originally posted by JIMBOfred View Post
          Think I will try to get there for this ride. Just got my dropper on so would be a good ride to test it out.

Comment

Five of us out tonight to start with (2 members and 3 non members) but unfortunately James188 randomly had a snapped value stem and instant flat tyre so was calling for a lift home.

I continued with the three non members for a ride around about half the trails in Bike Park Bold.

Conditions fairly good given the amount of rain yesterday. Quite a bit of storm debris on the trails too.

It's getting dark quite early now, even with it being a clear evening, so lights required from here onwards.

Back to the pub just before 9.

Nick had been out with us fairly recently and was OK despite a small tumble dropping down to Maypole Wood. James had been a full member a while back and rode well and just needs to ride more frequently to get his fitness back. Ian was fine up and down - just add a dropper post for the bike would make life faster. Will send you all joining details in the morning.

Cheers.

Peter

Comment

Nice one Pete.
              If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Nick is now a paid up joined up member.
                If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Thanks for the ride Peter. Have sent my subs on PayPal now. Looking forward to the next one.

James

Comment

Jimbo is also paid up and joined now, welcome pal.

Comment

Eezy, is also now paid up and joined.

Comment

Working...
                      X