MTL Next werk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTL Next werk

I'm off all next week, does anyone fancy a loop or two of the MTL. Can pick a day with the best forecast. Wool-e-Bikes welcome

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

The second mouse gets the cheese

Testing.
    If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

DaveK there is someone looking to join you but for some unknown reason unable to reply to this post.

See the post in Introduce Yourself from Nick

Comment

test from Nicks account (CHUNK)

Comment

Actually Nick! Hi DaveK I would be up for joining you for a ride. What / where is MTL?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Actually Nick! Hi DaveK I would be up for joining you for a ride. What / where is MTL?
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Towneley_Loop

Comment

Hi DaveK now I know What MTL means - I do not think I will have time this week - sorry! Another time maybe?

Comment

I think there is an issue with the forum. I did not receive any notifications on the tags or the topic.

Last weeks weather put me off the idea. Only day I had free all day was Wednesday, which was a washout.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK View Post
                  I think there is an issue with the forum. I did not receive any notifications on the tags or the topic.

Last weeks weather put me off the idea. Only day I had free all day was Wednesday, which was a washout.

Tapatalk rubbish at the moment- playing up like made, have to log onto the form via website for reliable updates etc.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Comment

Mines working ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by DaveGreaves View Post
                      Mines working ok

Are you still on Vodafone broadband? I'm on vodafone and the forum securi keeps blocking my access due to not being configured correctly.

Comment

Iím on Vodafone 4G and Broadland. Using it now and all works fine. Rarely use the full forum.

Dave

Comment

It's a 76 kilometre route with around 1800-1900 metres of climbing and descending. I've done it a few times before and would recommend doing it as a group rather than solo due to the huge amounts of gates.

An E Bike with a long-range (700 Wh or more) battery would be most ideal, running in Eco mode to assist with the often steep and long climbs.

The loop is suitable for all ability levels because the descents are generally not very techy and more about going as fast as you dare.
                          Last edited by Grannyjone; 03-09-2020, 10:40.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK View Post
                            I'm off all next week, does anyone fancy a loop or two of the MTL. Can pick a day with the best forecast. Wool-e-Bikes welcome

Two loops of MTL in the same day would not be the best idea

Comment

We used to do the yearly event they organised. I always got to the end and couldn't pedal any further, so the thought of two laps!!
                              Last edited by artillerydave; 03-09-2020, 19:30.
                              If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X