Newbie Wiganer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Wiganer

Hello, my name is Si and I'm 50 years of age. I've been mountain biking on an off since 1995 with long breaks at times for work and family reasons in between. I started again with renewed interest in 2014 and have ridden fairly regular since. I was a member of WB's MBC some years ago but some unexpected helath issues restricted my riding for a little while. I enjoy both natural and trail centre riding, Rivington, LLandegla and Gisburn are all favourites of mine. I enjoy both Full Suspension and Hardtail bikes and I'm looking to join like minded riders on rideouts - travelling distance is not an issue and I'm hoping to enjoy more natural trails and local knowledge trails through the club.

Fitness wise I'm ok for an old un but I'm no racer.

Thanks
    Si

Hi Si, welcome. Things are a touch quiet at the moment ride and event wise, things seem to be slowly normalising following Covid times, so keep an eye on the forum as things pick up again over the next few months and certainly into 2022.
    If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
    X