Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New / Old Member back with an MTB

Hello,
    A bit of a brief re-introduction. I was a member back in ~2010 (Tickle), I had a custom Orange 5 with grey frame and white swing arm/forks and bars if anyone remembers back. Due to work relocation and time constrained to get out I sold up and moved on.

Now I have another bike and planning to keep local, riding from home (Eccleston). Work and family commitments will see me doing more opportunistic rides for the moment; however, keen to get out for any informal rides if anyone is local/riding local.

New bike is a Stanton Slackline, got to say, I’m very impressed with it!
    Last edited by Tickle; 08-04-2021, 16:55.

Another Stanton owner! Welcome.

Keep eye out for local rides. Plenty to go at.

Comment

Originally posted by petern View Post
      Another Stanton owner! Welcome.

Keep eye out for local rides. Plenty to go at.
      Cheers, will do. Looking at routes up/around Billinge at the moment. Need to reacquaint myself on where to ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Tickle View Post

Cheers, will do. Looking at routes up/around Billinge at the moment. Need to reacquaint myself on where to ride!
        Some nice trails up and around the Dam up to Billinge and plenty to play on in the woods behind Billinge lump. All running great at the moment.

Little bit more of a peddle from Eccleston but there are lots of trails now at Dream, Clock Face & on the old collieries behind Bold housing estate. Worth an explore.

Comment

Working...
        X