• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spickle bosch View Post
    Styled it out my arse - although it is now referred to as "Pete's berm"
    I think they call that "legacy"

Comment

Originally posted by DeficientDave View Post

Pretty sure you don't point the wheels in that direction on the entrance to a berm? Can you confirm Pete? Also nice front wheel roost!

crash.jpg
      looks like the intro to a 360, to backflip from what i can see
      I used to be faster......

Comment

Originally posted by Screwloose View Post

looks like the intro to a 360, to backflip from what i can see
        to be fair to him I'd crashed on the next berm along and was turning around to see Pete's 'on the ground X-Up' I can assure you that Pete went from this position to a super close inspection of the berm directly in front of his wheel... It wasn't all bad. I got to drive his car home and hand his bike and car back to his wife who didn't seem all too impressed with the situation...

Comment

Originally posted by DeficientDave View Post

to be fair to him I'd crashed on the next berm along and was turning around to see Pete's 'on the ground X-Up' I can assure you that Pete went from this position to a super close inspection of the berm directly in front of his wheel... It wasn't all bad. I got to drive his car home and hand his bike and car back to his wife who didn't seem all too impressed with the situation...
          pregnant wife was made up to have to babysit a concussed husband for a week

at least the bike was ok

Comment

Hahaha

What a muppet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I used to be faster......

Comment

Welcome Ben, now a paid up joined up member.
              If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Ben's mate Scott is now also a paid up member. Welcome pal.
                If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                X