Returning Member/Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Member/Newbie

Hi all, just introducing myself as requested. My names Craig "Fordo" Ford and I was a member about 7 or 8 years ago. I'm based in St.Helens and have recently started riding again. Hope to see some old faces in the near future and get back out on the trails.

Hi.

You'd have been a member before my time but welcome back.

As other posts you've probably seen, there isn't much club riding going on at the moment due to current restrictions.

Keep yourself fit until we can ride again as a group.

Lots of trails to practice on at Dream, Clock Face and particularly at Bold / Colliers Moss. Go and search them out either in person or on Strava.

Comment

Yeah, I totally understand the current situation. I ride the Dream, Colliers Moss, Billinge etc quite a bit. Most of my riding is commuting to work and back at the moment and I try to get a decent ride in once a week. I'm back on Strava now so I'll try and hunt down some new routes. Hopefully things will get back to normal in the near future and we can all get out properly.

Comment

Blimey Craig, was only talking about you the other week!

Great to see you back. Will it be 180mm bouncer on the skyride again!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Stu, I'll just be sticking to the hardtail m8.

Comment

Hi Fordo, welcome back to the club. I seem to remember you started your own business something to do with male grooming? See you out and about once allowed

Ride it like you rented it

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

Comment

Working...
            X