Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am Nick, from Widnes. I rode out with PeterN and crew from Rainhill last season and would like to join up now that Covid seems to be easing somewhat. I have ridden all my life and am tired of riding alone all the time recently.

I have tried to join DaveK's MTL next week, but the forum won't let me reply to his post.

Comment

Hi pal, just checked your access and Dave's thread and you have sufficient permissions to reply pal, do you want to try it again?
      If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Hi There, I can reply to this but not to DaveK's post. :-( . There is a "post" button but when I click it says "you are not authorised to view"

Comment

Weird!
          If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

CHUNK - can you have a look at Nick's account and see if you can spot anything wrong. He's tried to reply to another post in the open rides section of the forum and it says he doesn't have permission

Comment

Nick Can you try again, if it dosent work ill change your password and login as you to sort.

petern

Comment

Hi CHUNK - still no go. Can only reply in this thread. Tried clearing Cache - still same.

Comment

Nick ive sorted it now but needed to use your account - ill email you the password - change it when you can.

Comment

Thanks for that Chunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X