Returning member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning member

Hi i'm Chris, I'm have been a member on several occasions before, but have drifted in and out as family/work commitments and focus on different hobbies have changed. I have recently recovered from a knee injury that put my riding on hold for a significant while, but have got back into it this year. I have been heavily involved in building some of the trails at Bold with Pete. Look forwards to meeting you all again and getting out on some more club rides.

Regards Chris.

Welcome back mate

Speak to artillerydave and get your membership back up to full

Comment

Cheers bud. I've fired the fees through by transfer to the usual acc.

Comment

welcome back Chris, I've upgraded your membership permissions. Did you send the membership fee to the club PayPal, or bank account?
        If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome back Chris
          carpe diem

It's rad, man!

Comment

Welcome back chris

Comment

Cheers Guys! Dave, I sent the fees to the Club bank account with reference "Chris T".

Comment

Originally posted by Chris T View Post
                Cheers Guys! Dave, I sent the fees to the Club bank account with reference "Chris T".
                If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                X