No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all
    Spotted your club and it looks like it fits the bill.
    My name is Gaz I'm 52 going on 21 from Wigan, got back into mtb about 18 month ago. I enjoy hitting the trails, Grisdale etc and my local Haigh Hall. Need to join a group now for extra fun riding in different places.
    Soon as your back to normal and up and running I will come on a newbie ride with you guys.

Welcome Gaz, got a few members over your way, Haigh is a regular spot for me, there's a few good trails in there.

Why not join us for a ride on Tues / Thurs evenings while we've got light nights.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you out tonight?

Comment

A few were mate, Rivi.

There'll be tues and thurs rides next week

Comment

9 of us out and about at Rivi last night. Fairly fast paced ride last night made a little tougher with the heat.

As Stu said try and get along to a Tues / Thurs night ride next week if you can.

Both likely in St Helens next week:

Tues - starting from Carr Mill Dam
          Thurs - starting from Dream statue in Sutton Manor

Comment

Hi Stu what time are the meet ups on tues/thurs

Comment

Tuesday nights leave the Waterside Pub / Toby Cavery just after 7pm usually but worth checking in exactly at the moment due to lock down restrictions etc making formal club rides a challenge.

Thursday nights are usually a 7pm ride off as well but again, due to current situation we've been starting a bit earlier as some people are still off work.

Midweek rides are usually +/- 2 hours and 20-25km in length if you're not riding too / from the start point.

Comment

That's right Pete. Tuesdays are 7pm again after a brief dally with 7.10pm starts last year.

Meet at the Waterside car park but watch out for parking eye....

Comment

Working...
                X