Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello (again)

Me again!

Back on two wheels after about a 5 year lay off from any serious MTB'ing.

Got myself an Orange P7 and looking to join in some gentle rides until my MTB fitness returns.

Can someone PM me bank details pls for membership fee.

Look forward to meeting some of the newer members in due course.

Welcome back again mick :good can you buy some small framed bikes so I can get first refusal
    Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Hello Geordie Mick. See below Club Membership Renewals 2020

Hi all, I will now start collecting membership renewal monies for 2020, this applies to all members of the club that wish to renew for 2020 except for anyone that joined from October 1st onwards as you are already covered for 2020.

Membership renewal for all is 10 and is the best value tenner you'll ever spend!

Payment into the club account, via the PayPal account, or in cash to me (Artillerydave) or another committee member accepted (Mike P, Geebee, or Whistling Jock). Remember if paying by PayPal, choose the correct option so the club gets the full 10, so select send money to friends / family.

Link to all the payment details including the paypal me bit: http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/show...e-Bank-Account

Please ensure you accompany all payments with a pm stating who the payment is from, your actual name / forum name and method of payment, so I know what to look out for

e.g Artillery Dave / Dave Jones / PayPal 10. (this makes my job miles easier)

Membership fees must be paid by the fourth week of January or you lose access to members bit of the forum and the ability to come on club rides.

Any questions or problems let me know.

Cheers.

Comment

Link above won't work Mike because it's been copied from another page which auto shortens it.

I've PM'd you the details of the bank account.

Comment

Working...
        X