Newbie wanting some riding pals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie wanting some riding pals!

Hello guys, my names Lewis I am from Huyton, I am 25 I have been riding for a little over 13-14 months properly and ride allot of different places from local to places like Llandegla and Coed Y Brenin to Revolution bike park! I left the Army in January this year and left all my riding buddies back there, so am looking for a new group I can smash the trails with, I ride a Canyon Strive and also a Whyte 901 hardtail, I look forward to getting out on a ride soon! 🤘🏻✌🏻

Welcome Lewis

Keep your eye open for the next intro ride, sure it'll be a walk in the park for you
    The older I get, the faster I was.........

Comment

Originally posted by R6 Phil View Post
      Welcome Lewis

Keep your eye open for the next intro ride, sure it'll be a walk in the park for you
      Looking forward to it mate👌🏻, am sick of riding on my own haha

Comment

Few ex army boys are members. Sounds like you'll have no trouble whatsoever. Try and get on Tuesday night rides (Sky Ride) which is usually posted up in the open part of the forum.

Next intro ride not posted up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by petern View Post
          Few ex army boys are members. Sounds like you'll have no trouble whatsoever. Try and get on Tuesday night rides (Sky Ride) which is usually posted up in the open part of the forum.

Next intro ride not posted up yet.
          Cheers mate, I will keep an eye out for that Sky ride definitely take it the open part is the member organised rides?

Comment

Originally posted by LooseLew View Post
            Cheers mate, I will keep an eye out for that Sky ride definitely take it the open part is the member organised rides?
            Yes that's it. The rides will be posted up there just add your name if you want to go
            The older I get, the faster I was.........

Comment

Welcome Lewis. The skyride has been posted up but it's in the members section. I'll ask if it can be moved so you can see it and post on it. The skyride is usually starts at Carr mill dam but this week it's at Darwin

Comment

Originally posted by Ticsmon View Post
                Welcome Lewis. The skyride has been posted up but it's in the members section. I'll ask if it can be moved so you can see it and post on it. The skyride is usually starts at Carr mill dam but this week it's at Darwin
                Cheers mate might not make Darwin but carr mill for the next one would be spot on and look forward to it [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the club pal
                  My Newbie Ride, April '11

Comment

Originally posted by TaZ View Post
                    Welcome to the club pal
                    Cheers mate [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X