Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About time I joined a club!

Hi All,
    My name is Alex, been a keen mountain biker since the early '90s, but never joined a club.
    Been living in Billinge for 3 or 4 years and keep seeing strange lights on the hill, thinking it was ufo's for years until today when a fellow biker thought it could be woollybacks?
    Anyway would love to join a ride one night....
    My usual haunt is Lee quarry, love it there, but always looking for new rides. I'm sure I could share a few too.
    I'll try to turn up on the next newbie ride

Welcome Alex, we have loads of stuff to ride on our door step. You have billinge wood very close which has loads to offer too. Just get out and explore

See ya soon
    The older I get, the faster I was.........

Comment

Hi Alex, and welcome to the club. It might be worth you getting out on a Sky Ride as that's local to you. I'm sure somebody will be about to fill you in with the details shortly.
      Can we ride at a relaxed pace? It's my first ride since last time!!!

Comment

Hi Alex it was me you met today in coppice woods and directed me out the top end thanks. I could probably vouch for you so you wouldn't have to do the newbie ride as you are a better rider than me. Although I might be leading the next one and in that case I demand you come or you could just do the skyride as Arthritius says. Nice to meet you today and thanks again for the directions. See you on a ride soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ticsmon View Post
          Hi Alex it was me you met today in coppice woods and directed me out the top end thanks. I could probably vouch for you so you wouldn't have to do the newbie ride as you are a better rider than me. Although I might be leading the next one and in that case I demand you come or you could just do the skyride as Arthritius says. Nice to meet you today and thanks again for the directions. See you on a ride soon
          Good to meet you today. Thanks for pointing me here. Let me know when your leading the ride be a pleasure to come.
          I'll look out for the skyride too

Comment

Welcome pal
            My Newbie Ride, April '11

Comment

Welcome Alex, if the lights you see are usually on a Tuesday, it's probably us. Hope to see you on a ride soon

Comment

Welcome Al, PM sent

Comment

Welcome, good riding around here

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Alex!

Comment

Hi Alex, welcome!

Comment

Welcome Alex, loads to ride on your doorstep as I'm slowly discovering myself.
                        Instagram

Strava

Comment

Welcome Alex

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                            Hi All,
                            My name is Alex, been a keen mountain biker since the early '90s, but never joined a club.
                            Been living in Billinge for 3 or 4 years and keep seeing strange lights on the hill, thinking it was ufo's for years until today when a fellow biker thought it could be woollybacks?
                            Anyway would love to join a ride one night....
                            My usual haunt is Lee quarry, love it there, but always looking for new rides. I'm sure I could share a few too.
                            I'll try to turn up on the next newbie ride
                            Info here for you Alex
                            http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/show...178#post496178
                            See you soon
                            John
                            All the best

Comment

Working...
                            X