Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hi guys,

Just like to pop on and introduce myself.

I'm Andy, been off MTB for about 3 year. Just treated myself to an Orange 5 29'r and getting back into it.

Mainly ride enduro bikes and trials bikes but fancied some pedal power again.

I probably won't be on any of the newbie rides for a while yet until I get my bike fitness back up. Did 10k round gisburn on Saturday and was getting tired so I need to put some miles in my legs before I sign up to a ride!

Hope to see some of you soon once I sort myself out and get in the swing of it again!

Andy

Nice one Andy and welcome to the club
    The older I get, the faster I was.........

Comment

Hi Andy and welcome to the club
      Fitness will come back in no time.
      What neck of the woods are you from? don't be specific in the answer just general location.
      Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

Comment

Welcome Andy
        It's not the winning or the taking part that counts....it's the beer afterwards.

Comment

Hi Choff,

I'm near Lee Quarry. Got plenty of places to go round here, just need to drag myself out.

Andy

Comment

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum :h

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome pal, as the lads say the more you get out the easier it gets, see you soon I'm sure.
              If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

welcome pal

Comment

If you fancy a ride Andi let me know, I'm not far from Lee Quarry and get yourself in a newbie ride, if you can ride 10k you can ride 20k :-)

Comment

Welcome andy!!

Comment

Hi Andy & welcome to the club
                      Sha...ting !!

Comment

I used to cycle the 45 mile round trip to work in Trafford Park on my roadie twice a week so I'm sure it will all come back quick enough!

Going to take myself on a long ride tomorrow when I get home from work and start getting my legs back together!

Comment

Working...
                        X