Southern softie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern softie

Hi to you all, looking to join the club am a mate of James188 (please dont hold against me!) and rode with some of you on the recent trip to Afan and Bike Park Wales which was a great weekend.

James188 tried to claim im the southern softie that takes his bike to the shop to have a puncture repaired...we all know who that really is!!

Am based down in Kent so potential to be a southern softie I suppose, but often up with James188 in your area so hope to ride with some of you again soon.

Hello mate, welcome to the forum! See you in Scotland I presume

As for being a southern softie, if you put tyres on your wheels and don't live on a cobbled street you definitely are!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Disco_Stu; 01-06-2014, 19:25.

Comment

Hi mate, met you at Afan so good to see you signing up. Also you own me a drink because I've just sprayed my phone with wine when I read James giving someone else sh!t for not being able to fix their bike
      It's not the winning or the taking part that counts....it's the beer afterwards.

Comment

Welcome from me too buddy, I spoke to u too at afan, cu in Scotland.

Think ur forum name shud be 33 or 34 tho, c'mon admin DO IT
        Last edited by Jimnesia; 01-06-2014, 19:44.
        Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Also met you at Afan, welcome to the club
          Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo View Post
            Hi to you all, looking to join the club am a mate of James188 (please dont hold against me!) and rode with some of you on the recent trip to Afan and Bike Park Wales which was a great weekend.

James188 tried to claim im the southern softie that takes his bike to the shop to have a puncture repaired...we all know who that really is!!

Am based down in Kent so potential to be a southern softie I suppose, but often up with James188 in your area so hope to ride with some of you again soon.
            At last, you been threatening to join for a while. Was beginning to think your computer skills weren't up to it, or were as good as your riding skills

BTW thanks for the invite to the Kensington Roof Gardens, I'll see you there tomorrow. See lads it's not my fault I end up going to these jumped up posh places.

Comment

Welcome to the club pal, James has vouched and paid membership, so now you've created an account you've got full member access.

See you out with us at some point I'm sure.
              If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome Jumbo

Comment

Welcome to the club Jumbo

Will be good to hear someone that talks properly they all talk funny up here

(I moved up from Hertfordshire 2 years ago)

Comment

Working...
                  X