• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• membership

Hi guys how do I renew my membership
    thanks

pm sent with details pal.
    If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by artillerydave View Post
      pm sent with details pal.
      Hi Dave, hope you're well.
      I paid my membership yesterday, under MA Reay. I couldn't PM you, the site won't allow me. Can you change my access please?

thanks in advance

Mick

Comment

Bank or Paypal Mick?
        If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by artillerydave View Post
          Bank or Paypal Mick?
          Bank mate. I paid from my phone so couldn't add a reference.

Comment

Ok pal, noted. I'll put your member permissions back on now pal. Welcome back cocker.

Comment

Hi Dave I hope all is well . Looking at joining again and was just wondering if it's the same sort code and account number

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                Hi Dave I hope all is well . Looking at joining again and was just wondering if it's the same sort code and account number
                Yes pal, all account details are the same. I'll pm you them John anyway just to be safe.

Comment

Working...
                X